Monday, January 21, 2013

It's like I just keep going in circles, I'm still in the same spot.

I guess I really am living SSDD or maybe my life is like Groundhog Day.  I don't know.  I do know, I get through one thing and then, BAM, exact same thing again.  It's everything.  It stinks.  I'm getting worn out.

Let's start with Social Security.  We just finished a review in July.  They sent us a letter and returned our documents in August.  Here comes November, and we need another review because we have not had one since 2007.  WHAT?  The lady called me to tell me the date to use since last review and once I found the paperwork and called her back to inquire as to why we are doing this again, no response.  So, I have filled out the gigantic packet of paperwork, and they can knock themselves out.  I was kind enough to copy the decision in July.  We'll see what they say next.

This didn't get finished... it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment