Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Why do people suck?
So fed up with my "friends", or I guess people who pretend to care to our faces. Been slapped in both cheeks a little too much recently. I am TRYING so hard not to stop being who I am and just avoid people all together. It has been difficult recently and I think it SUCKS that people can be mean, hateful, use others and not think one thing of it. Be inconvenienced one bit... and BAM, their world comes to an end. I always help others as much as possible. To a flaw, most would say. I never ask for anything in return and I am ok with that. When I feel used, it is hard to keep it up. I know I probably should continue, but I am trying to heed the message that sometimes people should not be in your life. I do need those people removed. Some days I wish it were easier, neater, and cleaner... it never is. We always want the easy way out. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment