Monday, March 11, 2013

Ding Ding Ding! Wrong Answer.

For my first time ever, I took my feet and got a pedicure.  41 years in the making.  It finally happened.  My sore, tired, scaly feet.  It is on my list of 101 things to do and part of my promise to take care of myself.  Something I have long wanted to do, something I need to do, and something I would never do because it seemed irresponsible to spend money on something frivolous for me.  Had my kids wanted them, they would have had them.  Had my husband wanted one, he would have had one.  But me, I've been last on the list for so long, I would have never considered it.  Today, I found myself in the nail salon and there was a moment of weakness and I went for it.  BAM!  Pedicure.  It felt so good.  Purple sparkly toenails are so pretty.  My hubby hates my feet and won't touch them.  He adores the color, but his response was- Oh, so you can get pedicures but I can't go to the movies... so wrong.  Makes it continue to be hard to look out for number one when someone makes you feel like number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment